- Corrective Exercise Specialist Certificate (TBMM)
- Certificate IV in Fitness – Personal Training (Australian Fitness Academy)
- Certificate III in Fitness – Gym Instructor (Australian Fitness Academy)
- REPs UAE Registered Personal Trainer Level 3a
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Psychology (University of South Africa)
- Bachelor of Arts (Health Sciences & Social Services) in Counselling Psychology (University of South Africa)
- Precision Nutrition Pn1 Certified Nutrition Coach
My name is Roma Swanepoel, I have 7 years experience working in the UAE and I have recently joined the Capital Fitness team.
I love inspiring people to become the greatest version of themselves. It gives me great joy to assist my clients on their fitness journey and witness the change that occurs with their confidence along with their physique. I help clients set realistic health and fitness goals whilst providing clear guidance and support every step of the way.
I am a lifelong athlete, competing successfully in ultra-distance trail running and triathlon. I particularly enjoy strength training, as implementing this has greatly improved my sports performance, as well as body composition.
I hold high quality qualifications in Personal Training, Nutrition and Corrective Exercise, with emphasis on posture, losing body fat and building lean muscle In a healthy and safe way to maximise results.
In addition to my Personal Training qualifications I also have two degrees in Psychology.